18 May 2017

CAS(e) this sketch #222

Hi there!

So exited to share my card for CAS(e) this sketch today, because the sketch is based on THIS CARD I made some time ago :)




For today's card I picked flowers for my focal point, and achieved a totally different look and feel!



 A closer look:


This Bamboo rose set from Altenew has become my favorite flower to watercolor. It just look good every time!
I used Versafine Onyx black for the stamping, and colored the flowers with my Zig markers.

I used one of the stem images to stamp the "striped" panel on the left and "Just for You" from the Label-love set.

My card was inspired by the May Inspiration photo @ Altenew May inspiration challenge.



Thanks for visiting me today!

Hugs
Hannelie


10 comments:

Rose said...

Beautifully CAS & very pretty Hannelie!

OlgaB said...

Baie oulik! Mal oor die kleure!

nancy littrell said...

Beautiful CAS design, Hannelie. Perfect for the sketch challenge. TFS Hugs..

Cheryl W. said...

Soooooo pretty! Love your watercolored roses.

Nonni said...

So beautiful! Great sketch too, I hope to play along.

sandie said...

Love how you used the stem images, here great idea x

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful sketch and card, Hannelie!

Kim Heggins said...

Gorgeous!

Geri said...

I knew you would have one heck of an awesome idea the moment I saw the sketch! I was not disappointed! This card rocks!!!

Leslie Miller said...

Very pretty! I should have chosen this set for my first Altenew. You've made me love it! Great idea for the striped border!