26 March 2017

YAY... it's your birthday!

Hi there!

Almost through March... but I decided to make one more card using the beautiful inspiration picture Virginia provided this month @  ALTENEW.



A closer look:



Quite impossible to not use the vibrant colors of the photo ... and once again I tried to capture the happiness exuded by the ladies on the photo!

I used

  • Two of the sentiments from the small Celebrate set, and flowers and leaves from the Adore you stamp set.
  • Color inks form Avery Elle, and Ranger (Adirondack brights) and Versafine Onyx Black ink.
  • Misti
Also entering:

Seize the birthday ~ No topping

CASualfridays ~ No dies



   


Thanks for visiting me today!

Hugs
Hannelie


8 comments:

Nora Noll said...

This is so FUN!!! LOVE the colors and that whole design!!!

Nancy said...

I think you have captured that photo perfectly! You have the most inventive ideas hangnail! Love having you in our gallery again at Seize the Birthday!

Cheryl W. said...

Those bright colors make this a very happy card! You kept your stamped design so evenly spaced and straight. Not sure I could EVER accomplish that. It looks fantastic!

Anita in France said...

Cool and graphic with a sweet touch of prettiness in the flowers, Hannelie ... so fun and celebratory! Hugs, Anita :)

Leslie Miller said...

Now, if this doesn't make a birthday girl feel special, I don't know what would! Another brilliant innovation. I love how you did the sentiment, especially.

Vicki Dutcher said...

I just love the fresh ideas of your cards! This one is so fun with those flowers. Thanks for joining in at STB.

Erum Tasneem said...

You always come up with the most fun designs! I look forward to seeing your work! Thank you for yet another fun design.
Thanks for joining as for the Altenew March Inspiration Challenge.

Geri said...

Happy, happy, happy...and fun, fun, fun! The colors make me smile! Love it :)