15 December 2015

CASology : TOY

Hi there!

Tuesday! Time for a new cue card at CASology !
   

                                                        


My very CAS take this time ;) and a little breakaway from all the Christmas cards this time of the year !



I remember all the fun we had making and playing with pin wheels when we were kids... The pin wheel for  my card were hand cut from a square piece of pearlescent scrap paper. I added a sentiment from Hero arts and a large flat back pearl to complete the card.

To see how my team mates were inspired, please click the link below :)

Guest designer : Deirdre



Sponsor : Concord and 9th

Thanks for visiting me today... hope to see you play along !




13 comments:

Dana M said...

Absolutely lovely Hannelie! I had a fabulous pinwheel that I loved when I was a kid, thanks for prompting that happy memory.

Jen W. said...

That pearlescent paper is gorgeous, Hannelie - so perfect for your pinwheel!

Anonymous said...

Hey Hannelie!! Super cute card. I love your pinwheel! I loved that toy when I was a kid. Well done.

Deepti said...

Oh yeah! I like that toy of yours :)

Cheryl W. said...

This is such a sweet card that brings back lots of memories. I definitely remember playing with pinwheels when I was a kid, and I've made them for my grandchildren to play with, too. Thanks for reminding me with your card.

Geri said...

Not only is this one heck of a great idea (that also brought back sooooooo many happy memories) but the paper is gorgeous! Loving that really cool HA sentiment too :)

Barb Ghig said...

Gorgeous pinwheel and the pearlescent paper is so pretty! Love your sentiment, too!

TK said...

Very pretty, and a wonderful diversion!

Gerrina said...

Dit windmolentje laat me verlangen naar meer zon en lekkere warme temperaturen! Mooie kaart weer; heerlijk CAS! Enne je dochter mag graag wat zon en warmte mee terug nemen! Geniet ervan dat ze er is! Liefs, Gerrina

- Bellule - said...

Aboslutely gorgeous !! I love it !!

Bises ♥

Anita in France said...

What a gorgeous iridescent glow on your pinwheel, Hannelie ... it's fabulous ... and lovely with the scripty sentiment! Hugs, Anita :)

Judy1223 said...

That is one fun pinwheel! Love this, Hannelie!

Petra Swart said...

Mal oor die perelpapier vir jou oulike pinwheel, vrou!!!! (wonder wat's die Afr woord daarvoor??) Jou oorspronklikheid het geen einde nie en hierdie is briljant gedoen!!!!! En die ronde hoekies saam met die font van die sentiment werk lieflik en dit werk ook wonderlik saam met die skerp punte van die pinwheel!!! Baie, baie goed gedoen, vrou!!!
Groete