07 July 2013

Dankie!

Hi there!

Yes my third and last card for today!

And it's another card inspired by the " material girl " challenge at Cas-ualfridays.


The floral panel is more of my stash of fabric tape.The 'denim' is not real fabric... it is denim textured paper .

*TIP*
I experimented a bit with die cutting fabrics. Some of the thinner material doesn't cut so successful... but if you stick it to  lightweight card stock with some double sided tape, it works perfectly! You just have to cover the whole surface you need to cut, with double sided tape.






Thanks again for looking!


7 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Another beautiful CAS design so true to your wonderful unique creative style.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Anonymous said...

My goodness, you've been busy and so amazingly creative, Hannelie! This is gorgeous, I love the balance between the strong blue and the delicate lace and flowers ... yum! Anita :)

Anonymous said...

Hou so baie van die tikkie ouwereldse styl van die kaartjie. Pragtig Hannelie!
Amelia

Monika Reeck said...

lovely flower in blue and nice sentiment you created in blue too Hannelie...totally love your style...if I come to your blog I love to see another post too...Great card as always

I am also joining the CAS-UAL Fridays, and my card is number 32 if you want to see it on my blog and I would be so happy if you could leave me some love...many thanks before and hugs...Monik

Darnell said...

Oh, my, my, my! Hannelie you have outdone yourself with these last few cards! I have just subscribed so I don't get behind again! If I weren't short on time, I would be a good friend and stop at every post with a comment. Since I can't, sorry, I can only say what I always say when I'm speechless: WOWZA!! (Except I have to go back and declare that 50 shades of grey a winner (in my book). That blew me away!)

Petra Swart said...

Joe, daai sweet klein blommetjies laat my dadelik dink aan ons oumas se lappieskomberse en die 'denim' blom - perfek!! Als lyk soos regte lap en dis so paslik vir die challenge. Nog een van jou uitsonderlike skeppings!!
Groete uit 'n koue, maar sonnige George.

Deb said...

Thanks for the double sided tape tip. Now I won't have to iron fusable webbing to the back. Gorgeous as always! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!