01 December 2012

Winner announced!

Hi there!

It's a happy day in the desert... not only did we have a little bit of rain... but desert diva has reached 300 followers!

The lucky winner is comment no 9... Debbie Harris from Cape town! So ... can you believe ... a fellow South-African blogger!

Debbie, please contact me with your postal address, and I will get that gift bag mailed to you as soon as I can!



To all my followers from Google (300), e-mail (92) and Facebook(28), thanks to all of you for journeying with me on this road of creativity. In real life I would never have the guts to speak in front of 420 people! But thanks to desert diva, I speak to lots more than 420 people every day!!! Thanks for being there, I appreciate you all!



Wishing you all a great day!


 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hannelie, congratulations on making it to 300 followers! That's quite an acchivement. Also congrat's to Debbie for winning the candy.

Suze said...

Congrats to Debbie for winning the candy. I am happy to be one of your 300 followers and enjoy seeing what you have been creating.

Marjorie said...

Congratulations to Debbie, enjoy hunnie...
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Sharon said...

Congratulations, this is fabulous news Hannelie. hugs Sharon x