12 October 2012

Ahoy!

Hi there!

I am still exploring shapes and creative ways to use my dies and die cut negatives and off cuts from my die cuts.
When I showed this card to my husband, his reaction was : 'Great card... very creative, but you must be careful, the die companies are going to sue you for drop in their sales! I told him, he should be smiling, because I am saving HIM lots of money!
I would dream of the day my little blog had so much impact, but yes, I do love exploring creative ways to use my stash.

My card:




Here's the dies I've used:


First dress: bottom part for the hull
Second dress: off cut for the waves (x3)
Triangle : sails (x2) and x1 top part for the small red flag.

Challenges:

simon says stamps  ~ die cuts/punches
craft us crazy ~ children
freshly made sketches ~ sketch


Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

ursula Uphof said...

Very nice...such a clever way of doing the waves. Will have to look for a die to use. Have a great weekend.

OlgaB said...

Santé vir jou kreatiwiteit!!!

Jen Timko said...

Brilliant use of the dies! Love this little sailboat! Glad to see you this week!

Valentina said...

Cool & Clever Children Card!!
thanks for join Craft us Crazy chellenge this week!

Rita W said...

How neat is this?! You are too clever for figuring this out and making such an adorable card. Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches.

Jen Sannes said...

This is so clever and fun! I love your bright, bold colors, too. Thanks for playing along with this week's sketch!

Jen Mitchell said...

So clever! What a great imagination you have to see a sailboat among those dies! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

cheiron said...

Adorable. Thanks for playing along with the Dies and/or Punches challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!