10 June 2012

Add some lace Challenge #111 at Robyn's Fetish

Hi there!

I am always a little hesitant to use lace on my CAS cards, but I think I like the touch of lace on my card for this week's challenge at Robyn's Fetish.

Please come and join us ! The lucky winner will receive a $12 gift card to the a day for daisies store!
They have LOVELY images to choose from, so come on... give it a try!



I colored the image with promarkers.


I would like to enter a few challenges:

emergency crafters ~ things with wings
Paper Crafting Journey ~ color it up (hand colored image)
southern girls challenge ~ things with wings
crafts and me challenges ~ lace
i love promarkers  ~ for a little girl
stamptacular sunday  ~fairy fever
ribbon girls ~use ribbon or lace
the hybrid chick ~CAS


Thanks for visiting me today!


10 comments:

Julie said...

You are so right, the lace works just perfectly with this CAS design, the design is pretty amazing me thinks ;) Thanks for sharing it with the Southern Girls,Julie.x

WeirdCat said...

Lovely CAS design, that lace looks great as a border and the flower, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week,
Ruth x

Edwina said...

Hannelie, I love your card! it is beautiful. Your fairy is so cute. i love the soft colors you used on her. The lace and lace flower are beautiful. I love the colr of it. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Andrea said...

This is pretty. Thanks for joining us at the Ribbon Girl card challenge for June, Andrea x

Unknown said...

This is so pretty Hannelie, I love the clean and simple look, your cards are always so beautiful... and thank you also for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers. xx

Berit said...

Such a pretty card, I love the lace you have used. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week.
Berit x

gina g said...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me this week. luv gina xx

Faye said...

Lovely card thanks for joining us over at Emergency Crafters Faye x

Jean said...

What a cute little fairy. I love your lace flower. I saw this at Stamptacular Sunday.Jean x

Laurence said...

Lovely card Hannelie. You'll have to "teach" me how you manage to create such gorgeous plain and simple cards....I always have trouble with simple....Lol!!!