22 January 2012

Black&white for CAS friday (1)

Hi there!

Mmm... I love black and white, so I guess there's a reason for the #1 in the title of this post... if time allows, there will be a few more cards for this week's cas-ualfridays challenge!

I love the way this card turned out! It was designed with the help of freshly made sketches #18. LOTS of inspiration over there!


The image is from floppy latte designs, and it's called "Ribbons and roses" from the hat silhouette series.







Also entering :

365cards ~ worlds collide { vintage in a CAS style}
charisma cardz ~ CAS

Thanks for visiting my blog today!


17 comments:

Dolly Daydreams said...

Wow what a fabulous card love the design and layout and that gorgeous bow I adore this.

Marie

Marlena M. said...

Hannelie, I love the romantic elegance in your card. I wish I could pull off a hat (and "do")like this. ;)

chrissy xx said...

Just Gorgeous! Fabulous papers and ribbon. LOve it.
Chrissyxx

Linda Callahan said...

Oh black and white is so classy! And so is that wonderful image! Love the hat! Very pretty card!

Cat's sCrap said...

Very smart card ! Bravo !

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Pauline said...

Beautifull elegant! Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week!

Kelly Schelske said...

This one is so beautiful!

OlgaB said...

Wow, dis baie mooi!

Tui Nathan said...

A gorgeous card ... very striking and oh so elegant!
Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

Jen Timko said...

Wow, this is stunning! I love the black/white and this image is amazing. So glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Notes by Nina said...

Gorgeous card, I love the classy elegance of the black and white.

Sharon said...

How did I miss this one Hannelie. Wowzer, what a beautiful, elegant card. Just love it! hugs from SA, Sharon

Virginia L. said...

Beautifully done! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Lesley said...

Such a smart card! Very elegant. So happy you joined us at FMS.

crazyribbonlady said...

Beautiful card! :) Thank you for joining us at Charisma this week :) Emma x

Dana said...

EEEK, this is fabulous. I love that image! And your beautiful patterns behind really stand out. So happy you played along with CAS-ual Friday this week!

Laurie said...

Wowzers! This is stunning! I love that ribbon! hanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!