17 November 2011

More free sentiments!

Hi there!

Time flies when you're having fun! My blog's first birthday is coming up! Yes... on the 3 of March 2012 it will be one year since I published my first post !
If I look back I know that I have learned so much during this time. Not only did I learn more about card making, I have also met a lot of  new people all over the world! And although the chances are slim for me to meet anyone in person... it really feels as if I know them all !

To celebrate my blog's first birthday, I want to try the following!

If I can reach 100 followers (Facebook followers included) by the 3rd of March 2012, I will throw all the names of my followers in a hat, and draw 5 names. The 5 lucky ones can e-mail me with a greeting or sentiment of their choice, and I will use that greeting/sentiment and transform it to word art according to their instructions! (to the best of my ability ;-)

Good news...

If I don't reach my goal... I will still do a draw to reward a few followers!

So let's see what we can do! I know it's still a long way to go to 100... but ... it's worth a try!

To kick of the attempt... here's some new ones I made! I will have new ones on a regular base!
(Some more sentiments listed in the top of the side bar)






Thanks for visiting my blog and enjoy the freebies!


21 comments:

Janna Werner said...

These sentiments are fab! Thanks so much! Janna

Papernut said...

These are wonderful! Thanks so much

Linda said...

Thank you for these really great sentiments!!

Kelley said...

You do a wonderful job putting your sentiments together. Thank you for sharing them.

Kathleen said...

These are so cute, thank you.

Anonymous said...

Very useful! Thanx!

Shelly said...

Thank you so much for the wonderful sentiments.

Unknown said...

Thank you- sometimes what should be so easy to say is the hardest to think of!

Edwina said...

Thank you for the sentiments! These are very nice. Edwina Brown

Moments by Marla said...

Thank you for these lovely sentiments!

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Hanneli, i love the sentiments! thank you! great blog!

Cathy -Mercieschild said...

These are wonderful, thank you bunches and bunches hugs Cathy

Laurence said...

Hi Hannelie,

Just a quick pop in to say hello. Am a DT at IDIC with you.

Laurence x

Anonymous said...

Great wordart.

TYFS

califncsun

Sue said...

You are so caring and generous. I love your digis and your sense of humor! TFS

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your kind generosity. Sharing your talent is a gift you give.

I'll be following you along and celebrating with you in March as I too am a March baby. Thanks again!

Julie said...

Great work- I joined to help you get to 100! Good luck and thanks for sharing your word art!

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

That sounds just great! I'll be thinking of something, as you are gonna reach that goal real soon if not already!!

Céline said...

Cute sentiments! And you have 100 followers ;) so you made it!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for sharing these lovely sentiments. You are very talented.
Hugs Kath

Lynne said...

These are great. Thanks so much for your kind generosity in sharing. hugs Lynne from OZ