16 September 2011

Clean and simple

Hi there!

Hope you all are doing fine out there!

In my part of the world it's already  weekend... yes we have our weekend on Friday and Saturday in the middle east! So...Friday's a great day for *crafting*!!!

My card for today:


I took on the challenge to make a really small card for cas-ualfridays. The measurements of the card should not exceed 4' x 4'. What a challenge to create on such a small piece of paper!!

My card measures just below the requirement. The flower doily I used, is from create with tlc, I copied it to a Word document, and edited it to the size and color I needed.

It also qualifies for the following challenges :

totally paper crafts ~ clean and simple
frosted designs ~ sketch


That's it... short, sweet and small ;)

Thanks for visiting!

14 comments:

Lana said...

This is beautiful creation! I love the doily with the rose - so pretty!

Thank you for joining us at Frosted Designs.

Amanda said...

Indeed clean & simple yet very pretty! Thanks for your visit to my blog. Just love your creations - they're gorgeous.
Have a happy weekend!

Benice Kok said...

Thanx for your lovely comment on our blog!! Love your latest creation...

Ails said...

Love the different purples and the simple design.

A Consuming Passion said...

What a beautiful little card!

chilli pip said...

What a sweet little card , glad to find your blog through Debbie Harris 's blog , will keep up the visits

Stampalicious said...

This is so cute! First of all I love the colours and that doily is very very pretty! And second I love how you made that bow! Thank you for joining us at Frosted Designs.

Sharon said...

A stunning clean and simple card Hannelie. Just love it! Enjoy your weekend... as a working girl, I love them, as it means I get to craft too.

Joanne said...

So, so pretty, such lovely soft colors! Thanx for joining us at FD for our Card Sketch Tuesday - come back again!

Sunny79 said...

Never thought about a CAS-card on that sketch.
Great job!

Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs Card Challenges.
Hugs, Marina.

Lydia said...

Such a beautiful card! I too am loving that doiley. Thanks for playing with us at Frosted Designs.
Lydia

Unknown said...

This is really elegant, and classy, love it xxx

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Really pretty card - just love that doily.
Thanks for joining our CAS challenge at Totally Papercrafts this week.
Caroline xxx

Dana said...

This is beautiful. Simple and clean to the utmost! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays this week!