06 May 2011

Playing in Paradise week 14

Winning the challenge at scrapbookers paradise gave me the opportunity to be this week's Paradise player!

So - I'm here to inspire you for the colour challenge this week! The challenge is to use this beautiful palette of colours!





When I found this beautiful paper matching 2 of the asked colours in the palette, I decided to use it and add the other 3 colours by printing the sentiment on the craft paper and finishing it of with the roses, leaves and die cut greens. I also added some machine stitching around the edges.
Here's a close up of my hand made roses...


So! Come on and join the team over at scrapbookers paradise!

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

So very pretty! Great take on the CC (it was a challenge!) and I love your homemade roses!