13 May 2022

Pretty peony in pastel colors

Hi there!

I made a card inspired by the May Flowers challenge over at The Card Concept !

I usually struggle to work with pastel colors, but I love how this card turned out :)






 I used :

  • Peony Cutting file from Alex Syberia designs (not available any more)
  • Colored card stock
  • Silhouette cameo
  • Simply-said-blocks-iii stamp set - UNIKO
  • Altenew ink : Cotton Candy & Peach delight
  • Gems 
  • Gold peel off sticker strips
  • Foam squares for dimension



I made a clean and layered card, inspired by the lovely color palette, and focused on just one flower in the bouquet.

Also sharing my card at Seize the birthday - playing with the anything goes theme 





Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie

5 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Lovely card. I especially like that you used some of the colors in your background for your flower. These colors look beautiful together.

Rachel D said...

This is lovely Hannelie. The flower is intricate yet simple - beautiful!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome use of pastel colors - this turned out quite fabulous. Thanks for joining in at STB

Nancy said...

This is as lovely as can be! I adore the colors and the entire design! Thanks for linking up at Seize the Birthday!

Claire said...

This is amazing Hannelie - I struggle with pastels as well. Love the touch of gold sparkle on the edges...so effective!