28 January 2022

Love you... always and forever

 Hi there!

Whenever I try out a sketch with multiple layers, I try to simplify it to fit my CAS style.

There are different things you can do to simplify a sketch, one way is to use texture instead of color to incorporate an element from a sketch. Another way is to replace a layer with a sentiment or part of a sentiment . 

In today's card used an embossed panel in the same color as the card base, and replaced the vertical panel as well as the star element with a sentiment.





I used :

  • LOVE cutting file from the Silhouette store #286084
  • You cutting file from LOVEsvg
  • Silhouette cameo
  • Hearts embossing folder
  • Sentiment strip from Altenew
  • Craft foam
  • Rhinestones
  • Misti









Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie

7 comments:

!neke said...

Heel mooi !
Groeten Ineke

Cindy Beach said...

So beautiful, Hannelie! Love the tips you gave.

Fran Wing said...

I love your CAS style, Hannelie - a woman after my own heart! xoxo, Fran

Jen Mitchell said...

What a great lesson on how to turn any design in a CAS masterpiece! I love the art deco vibe of this card. It's always a treat to see you in the gallery at Freshly Made Sketches!

LeAnne said...

This is fabulous! You are such a creative crafter! LOVE that diecut!

Cheryl W said...

Your card is gorgeous! The letters in the word Love are so delicate, and their pretty pink color really draws the eye. Your white embossed circle was a brilliant idea. I love how it adds texture and interest, follows the sketch, and still keeps your card CAS.

TK said...

I love this card, Hannelie, it's perfect in its CAS style. Aand thanks for the "tips"! I'm usually overwhelmed by too many layers, and so these will help greatly