11 May 2019

Mom... I love you!

Hi there!

I used inspiration from a couple of favorite challenges to make today's card !








I used :


  • Mom - letters cut with my Silhouette cameo (font : Impact)
  • I ♥ you cut file from the Silhouette store : #284631
  • Simon says stamp ~ BEAUTIFUL-FLOWERS stamp set
  • Rhinestones
  • Versafine black ink
  • Pink card stock
  • Misti


Sharing my card at :


CASology ~ Mother

Happy little stampers. ~ CAS Challenge ~ Sentiment only

Just us girls challenge ~ Bold Letters




           

Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie

8 comments:

Nora Noll said...

Totally, totally GORGEOUS!!

Cheryl W said...

This card is so pretty. I love how you stamped the floral image on the pink letters. They look so classy!

karen h said...

Wonderful card! Love the soft pink and the ittle smattering of bling. Thanks for joining us at CASology!

Nancy said...

Hannelie, You totally know how to make amazing cards!! Love this a ton!!! Thanks for always making our gallery shine at Just Us Girls!

Melissa said...

So elegant and unique, Hannelie! Love the color scheme on this!
Thanks so much for playing along with us again over at CASology! :)

Amy Cairns said...

Such a lovely and clever card, Hannelie.

Anonymous said...

Love your beautiful card !!

Bises ♥

Linda said...

This is simply gorgeous. Beautifully CAS, and I love the stamping on the die cut letteres. Thank you for playing along with the HLS CAS Challenge xx