17 December 2018

Altenew : A year in review 2018 - Take 2

Hi there!

As you know, this time of the year things get really busy outside the craft room, and it's quite difficult to find time and mojo to create... but with so much inspiration provided at the Altenew challenge, I knew I would MAKE time for another card this month !


Altenew Best Mom stamp set


Altenew Best Mom stamp set


Altenew Best Mom stamp set


Altenew Best Mom stamp set


 I used :


This time I used the colors of the August Inspiration challenge:





Thanks for visiting me today!

Hugs
Hannelie

9 comments:

!neke said...

Super mooi Hannelie !!!!

karen h said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors and the way you did the cutting out of the background!

Cheryl W said...

Pretty color combo! Love the cutout background, too. Do you use the Pixscan Mat to cut out your stamped image?

nancy littrell said...

Gorgeous flowers and background design, Hannelie. I love your stenciled stripes and sentiment too. TFS and Merry Christmas, my friend. Hugs..Nancy

Leslie Miller said...

Gosh, this is pretty! Crisp and cheerful and such a lovely stamp. I like how you set the flower branch into the cut out stripes. In this last week before Christmas I don't know if I'll be home long enough to settle into crafting, sigh...

Anonymous said...

So beautiful !! ♥

Cette carte est magnifique quelle délicatesse avec cette branche florale. j'adore !!

Bises ♥

TK said...

Stunning! Love your beautiful colors, and your cut out border - so elegant!

Anita in France said...

So pretty, Hannelie ... lovely colouring and a fabulous touch of dimension! Hugs, Anita :)

Cindy C. said...

So lovely!!