14 January 2018

Another thank you card :)

Hi there!

Hope you're enjoying a wonderful Sunday!

Thanks for popping in to take a look at the card I have to share !



A closer look:







I discovered a wonderful source of free cutting files for crafters called LOVEsvg

This is one of the designs at LOVE SVG... I cut out the envelope and used it as a stencil to create a CAS background for the sentiment. The sentiment and hearts were cut out with my silhouette in navy blue and pink card stock.

Sharing my card at :

Color throwdown : Navy, aqua, pink.

Time out challenges : Thank you.



                                                   


Wishing you a wonderful week!

Hugs
Hannelie

12 comments:

Lynn said...

This is perfection Hannalie. I love that fun envelope!

Lisa Kind said...

This is so cute and I love the colors you chose! Thanks for joining us at Time Out!

Anita in France said...

Cute and fun and wonderfully graphic, Hannelie ... a CAS delight! So happy to have you playing along with us again at Time Out! Hugs, Anita :)

Brawny x said...

Great cardvx

Cheryl W. said...

Very creative card with fun colors! I love the stencil idea, and I've definitely got to do more of that.

nancy littrell said...

Such a pretty, creative CAS design, Hannelie. Love your color combo and how you made a stencil out of your cut envelope. TFS my friend. Hugs...

Gerrina said...

Wat is dit mooi! Gaaf hoe je op de achtergrond de brief hebt! En alles weer in heerlijke frisse kleuren...en daar bovenop doe je ook weer mee mer de uitdaging bij Time out. Helemaal Top en bedankt! Groetjes, Gerrina

HilaryJane said...

Thanks for sharing the Lovesvg site. It is new to me too. I think I shall be making use of their wonderful files. I do love your cards, please keep them coming. x

Kim Heggins said...

What a sweet thank you card...just too darn cute!

Leslie Miller said...

Free is good! I like free. I don't use the cutting files, but I find a lot of free digis for coloring. You do the most brilliant things with your cut files. I adore this as a thank you card. Pretty colors, the heart and xo, the stenciled envelope, the way you put them all together. I sigh...

Nora Noll said...

What a great card!! I LOVE that cutting file you used. FABULOUS design!!

Papercraft Boutique said...

Fun and cheerful CAS card, Hannelie! Great combination of the stenciled envelope and the cut-out sentiments (and the heart). Hidkeo xx