Challenge time at AAA cards !
This time our own JULIA provides the inspiration for the week:
So much to work with... but if you struggle to case someone else's work... here's my approach:
I look at the card and think...
1) How would I make this card, using the supplies and tools I have available?
2) Which elements catch my eye first?
3) How can I apply the elements in my own style?
Keeping that in mind, here's my take on Julia's card:
So... you can see :
1) Supplies and tools available : colored card stock , my Silhouette , and my computer ( for the sentiment.
2) Elements chosen: colors , squared sentiment, sunburst.
3) Done in my (mostly) graphic CAS style.
I really hope that will be helpful advice!
Here's my sentiment... shared with you!
Thanks so much for looking... hope to see you play at AAA cards this week!