04 September 2013

Home is where the ♥ is!

Hi there!

Just a quick card and sentiment to share...



My bg paper is a house plan I printed from Google images. The house was cut with my Silhouette cameo. { by welding a square and triangle together , and adding a heart }. I added a piece of  polka dot vellum to the heart window. I colored the ♥ in the sentiment with a marker and finished it off with Glossy accents.

Sentiment :








Challenge inspiration :

CAS on Sunday ~ welcome home/ new home card
Jackie's Pantone color challenge ~ Poppy red
Case this sketch ~ sketch

Thanks for visiting me today!




16 comments:

Lynn said...

I love the sweet little heart. Too cute Hannalie!

Sue said...

This is fabulous, I really love the design and wonderful colours.
Thank you for the beautiful sentiment too.
Sue xx

Anonymous said...

That background house plan is awesome, Hannelie, so creative ... love the different treatment of the two hearts with the vellum and the dimensional sheen! Anita :)

Shirley A. said...

Love this card. What a clever take on this sketch. Beautiful!!!

sharonskardzkorner said...

I love this card Hannelie.

Dorte said...

Love your idea using a house plan as backing paper, super card, Hannelie,
hugs Dorte

Kim S said...

The use of a floor plan is absolutely inspired!

Edwina said...

Hi Hannelie, I love this card. I like you used a house plan with it. Wonderful sentiment. Thank you. Edwina Brown

Petra Swart said...

So, so stunning, vrou!!! Daai huisplan wat jy gebruik het is so slim en ek's mal oor die rooi hartjies!! Baie ougat!!
Groete

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card-what a lovely design :)
Best wishes,Nessa xx

Jackie Rockwell said...

I my goodness this is such an awesome design!!! I'm so HAPPY you played along Hannelie!!!

Deepti said...

what an idea, I am in state of awe by ur genius ideas :)

Geri said...

How did this beauty sneak by me? OMG girl...you're a genius! This card is so magazine worthy! You better start submitting some of your work for publication!

anja curvers said...

This is soo cute love it. Thank you for joining us over at CAS on sunday.

wienerhoneymooners said...

This is just phenomenal! love the bright colors of this and your digital sentiment, You are so awesome at these!!

Inge said...

Soooo ORIGINAL! Love your card!