29 June 2012

So thankful...

Hi there!

Friday here in Abu Dhabi , just too hot to set foot outside! Temperatures now reaching well into the 40 degrees Celsius. (100-110deg F)
So nothing better to do on this Summer's day than to get crafty!

There's a few challenges I've been watching from the side for a while now. One of them being the case study challenge. So this is my first time joining Chupa's challenge. This month's muse is Joy Taylor.
I chose to case  the lovely lay out, the bold sentiment and the text element of the featured card.

I added two circles to my designs to enter the cas-ualfridays challenge. I just love using circles in my designs and I am sure somewhere during the week you will see more circles!

Also entering the frosted designs challenge for circles.








I made the sentiment in English and Afrikaans to share:





Thanks for visiting me today!

26 comments:

Suzanne said...

Thanks for sharing!!

Anonymous said...

I love that sentiment. Thank you for sharing. And your card is stunning!!

Pat K.

Cindy - John 3:16 said...

That was cool! TY :)

Marlena M. said...

Beautiful work Hannelie! I love the floral embellishment.

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

absolutely gorgeous card. thank you so much for sharing.

Dot said...

So many lovely cards and fab sentiments, Hannelie. Thanks for your inspiration.
hugs Dorte

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the sentiment! It will be perfect on Operation Write Home cards.I appreciate you being so kind and sharing with us.hope you have a marvelous weekend
Sending you my BIG Aussie Squeezes.
snowbird

Edwina said...

Hannelie, Thank you for the sentiment. i'll miss you at RF. Have a wonderful day. Edwina Brown

Anonymous said...

...so thankful that you share with all of us. Thank you.

Pat said...

Thank you.

Silverbutterfly said...

Thanks for the lovely word art.

Silverbutterfly

Dora said...

This is beautiful Hannelie, love the style... wow it's so hot over there, and I was thinking that it's very hot here at 35C, but compared to yours it's not so hot.. been to the beach yesterday xx

hoptownracer1 said...

Thank you! :)

Kris said...

Thanks for sharing, love the word art.

Sarah C said...

This is gorgeous. I love how you used the text filled paper as a pattern. So clever!

Cindy in Wisconsin said...

Such a special sentiment! Perfect for the special people in my life. Thanks so much for sharing it!

otomys said...

'n Baie besonderdere kaartjie Hannelie! Die blaartjies en blom lyk pragtig met die tikskrif papier.
Amelia x

Lynn said...

Hannalie, we're having the same heat here...so you're right nothing better to do than craft! I am in love with the delicate dies and the gorgeous text on this. Thanks again for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing this beautiful sentiment. Norma W

Scrapcrazy said...

Love your card, thanks for sharing.

TR said...

Beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

txexperiment said...

Very nice sentiment. Thanks!

Angie Tieman said...

Very pretty! Love the colors and the 2 black circles, very eye-catchy! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Anita Scroggins said...

love your card! Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs this week!

Laurie said...

This is so cute! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

Marjorie said...

Thank you for the lovely sentiment hunnie..Your card is really stunning!
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx