01 May 2012

A flower for PDCC #129 and CASual Friday #50

Hi there!

If you arrived here from Free digital stamps... please scroll down for the card mentioned. Or feel free to browse the free sentiment label in the side bar!


For today's card , I combined two of my favourite challenges.
The color inspiration is from the play date cafe, and the theme from cas-ualfridays (flowers or trees)

I made a similar card some time ago, and as it was one of my personal favorites, I decided to case my own card . This time I used polka dots in stead of the gingham ( also didn't do the masking as described in the original card), and of course, used the required colors for this week's PDC challenge.
Click Here to view the card I mentioned.


The sentiment says "thank you" in Afrikaans.








Thanks for visiting me today!

9 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Pragtig en elegant.
Mooi bly
Desire

OlgaB said...

Baie oulik!

Marg said...

Thank you so much for the free digi sentiments. You are a talented lady.

Anonymous said...

Looks great Hannelie!

Ruby said...

This is gorgeous Hannelie! I love how you've done the knotted ribbon around the sentiment, it looks so effective! Thanks so much for joining in the fun with us over at The Play Date Cafe!

Jinny Newlin said...

Oh, I'm just lovin' that big, bold, polka dot frame, Hannelie! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

Lynne said...

Great card. Thanks

chilli pip said...

Not CAS but still a winner .Actually it is a wee bit CAS and a very elegant card.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous flower! Love the polka dot frame :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!