23 November 2011

Challenge time at Digi my world

Hi there!

Hope you are doing fine on this Wednesday morning!

{To see how YOU can WIN and I can reach my goal for my blog's first birthday, click HERE!}

{If you are looking for my Christmas sentiments, click HERE!}

On to the challenge...

It is time for 'anything goes' with a DMW image. Yes you can use anything from the shop, or even one of plenty freebies. Just come and play along and win store credit!

I used this image before for a previous challenge, but couldn't resist using it again. I love this cutie.If you want to see what I did the previous time, click HERE!

My card for today...








The sentiment was computer generated and reads " happy birthday  - to someone special"

I made one in English to share with you :


For more free sentiments, check labels in side bar


Challenges :

birthday sundaes ~ Birthday card... use old neglected stock (I 've had this silky flowers for a long time - I colored it with my promarkers to match this card's color scheme)
crafty card makers ~ recycled  { - flowers recycled by coloring it with promarkers }
sir stampalot challenge ~ blue and green
sketchy colors ~ sketch
the hybrid chick ~ birthday theme

Thanks for visiting!



13 comments:

Sharon said...

Morning Hannelie. This card is really stunning. What a cute image and I love that sentiment. Wow! Have a super day. Sharon

Laurie said...

Very cute card, love the colors and all the elements! Thanks for playing with us at Birthday Sundaes!
Laurie
scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

Lin said...

Such a pretty card, beautifully vibrant.

Thanks for joining in with our recycling project at Crafty Cardmakers.

Lin

PinksyDoodles said...

A super blue and green card. The image is so sweet.
Thank you for joining us at the Sir Stampalot challenge this month.
Clare x

Unknown said...

This is so sweet, I love the colours and paper piecing, so fun xxx

brenda said...

A really lovely creation Hannelie.

Thank you for sharing with us at Stampalot Challenge this month and good luck.

B x

pinky said...

That's so gorgeous! I love your card. Those flowers are so pretty too. Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
Pinky

Ruth said...

Pretty card, such a cute image! Thanks for sharing it with us at Sir Stanmpalot, Ruth

Sally H said...

A fabulous card! Thanks so much for joining in with our blue and green challenge at Sir Stampalot this month and good luck!

Marianne said...

What a great card, I love the bright colors.
Thank you for joining Sketchy Colors this week, and lots of luck!
Hugs, Marianne:)

Tracy said...

Fab Entry, thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge, Good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Jenni said...

Very cute, love the sweet image. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Craft Cardmakers.
Jenni x

Francesca said...

Great creation,

Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot Challenge this month and good luck!

Hugs
Francesca