17 June 2011

Bella the Yorkie

Hi there!

It's Friday and time for a new release at DIGI MY WORLD! Bella is one of the cute images you will find there!

I coloured her with my promarkers . The papers -and the image- of course- are digital ... found the gingham HERE and printed it on pink cardstock. Found the flower backing paper HERE and printed on pink card stock as well.






Challenges for this card:
365cards ~ sunday sketch
Stamp with fun 115 ~ Pearls and flowers
stamps r us challenges ~ 1-2-3 Recipe ( 1= image; 2= dp's and 3 embellishments -flowers-)
digital tuesday challenge ~ get out the gingham

Thanks for visiting my blog!

7 comments:

Carol L said...

Oh My Gosh, this is the cutest image, and I love that tiny bow in her hair! Adorable!! Thanks for playing along with Stamps R us!

chrissy xx said...

Oh! Soooo pretty! What a cutie this images is and I LOve your flowers.
Chrissyxx

Rose said...

ok this is too CUTE!!!! :)

karen said...

oh what a cutie she is, love the gingham paper, thanks for joining us at DTC this week, Karenx

wendipooh13 said...

oh my gosh that is sooo stinkin cute!!!

Manuela Navarro said...

Que simpatica!!
Me encanta los colores que has usado.

Anonymous said...

ooo... love the card.. the doggie is so adorable :)